Raw, crunchy foods clean the teeth. Apples contain pectin, which helps control food odors. It also promotes saliva, which cleanses breath.
Cinnamon is antimicrobial.
Yogurt contains the type of bacteria you want in your intestinal tract.
Studies show that the active bacteria and cultures in yogurt help reduce odor-causing bacteria in the mouth.
What You Need
- 1 cup (160 g) apple chunks
- 1 cup (110 g) grated carrot
- 1 cup (120 g) diced celery
- 1/2 cup (60 g) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup (60 g) crushed walnuts
- 3 to 6 tablespoons (46 to 76 g) plain nonfat yogurt
- Ground cinnamon
Preparation And Use
1Mix the apple, carrot, celery; cranberries, and walnuts together in a large bowl.
2Add the yogurt by the tablespoon (15 g) to moisten the mixture and hold it together slightly
3Divide between two plates, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.